Friday, July 31, 2009

The Introduction

31/07/09

Dear World,

My name is Thomas and this is my blog. In a few short days I will be leaving Vancouver, headed to Singapore for a five month International Study exchange.

I'd like to take what little time I have right now (which realistically should be spent on packing, organizing my backpack, or setting up my itinerary), to introduce "The Singa Experiment".

During my Fall semester in Asia, I'm going to update "The Singa Experiment" with pictures, posts, entries, and submissions which will hopefully give you all a bit of an idea of what I'm up to. Feel free to comment on any of my posts - I definitely want to hear from each and every one of you.

I hope that this blog will become a great way for me to document my experience abroad. I also hope that all of you can use it as a tool, much in the same way as you use facebook or youtube. Let "The Singa Experience" become a great new asset to your daily regiment of homework distraction and mindless web surfing! I can't promise that it will provide the same amount of satisfaction as your regular facebook updates, but I will certainly do my best.

How's that for an introduction?

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment